December 22, 2013
Letter to Cracker Barrel Customers December 22, 2013
LEBANON, Tenn – Today, Cracker Barrel sent the following letter to customers.
Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:
When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we’ve done.
You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.
And, we apologize for offending you.
We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 625 company-owned locations in 42 states. Every Cracker Barrel® unit is open seven days a week with hours Sunday through Thursday, 6 a.m. — 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. For more information, visit crackerbarrel.com.
Other articles in News:
- It’s Here! Blue Grass Legend Dr. Ralph Stanley's New CD, Man Of Constant Sorrow, Is Available Now, Exclusively At All Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® Locations and Cracker Barrel.com - Album Features Stanley Performing with Friends and Admirers Including Dierks Bentley, Elvis Costello, Del McCoury, Buddy Miller & Jim Lauderdale, Old Crow Medicine Show, Robert Plant, Ricky Skaggs, Nathan Stanley, Josh Turner, Gillian Welch & Dave Rawlings and Lee Ann Womack
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® Voted Favorite Full Service Restaurant - Chain Restaurant Consumers' Choice Award Recognizes Restaurant's Pleasant and Friendly Service
- Makeover For Thanksgiving Leftovers From Cracker Barrel®
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc. Expands CB Old Country Store™ Offerings with New Selection of Products
- Cracker Barrel Foundation Sponsors Military Retreat in Nashville - Continues to Strengthen the Bonds of Returning Service Members and Their Families